Sustainability is woven into our DNA and has always been our engine for a better world. We are working hard to get the most sustainability and fair job certificates. But we are continuing. We are building our own 16,000 sqft, solar-powered, zero-waste factory, where we will manage all quality control and cutting to develop the best products and our proprietary eco-friendly materials.
These are some of the reasons:
- We will increase diversity and inclusion as our flagship.
- We will apply international labor standards and best practices across our supply chain.
- We will keep sourcing materials from a 200-mile radius, reducing our carbon footprint.
- We will make more durable and reusable products.
- We will promote verticalization.
- We will keep nurturing ethical and clean supply chains.